Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Wednesday Conspiracy by Sergio Bleda, 150 pages


I found this book in the teen section with the new graphic novels, and the cover looked interesting, so I thought I would pick it up. It's a support group for people with special gifts to help them learn how to deal with them. One girl has a jar of demons, one can see her dead parents in the mirror, one guy can hear thoughts, another is pyrokinetic, and another is an exorcist. All in all, just your normal support group members. Turns out there may be an evil group out for world control (isn't there always) and they start trying to kill off the members.
This was at times difficult because I almost felt like I was missing some of the back story, but it is nice that this is a standalone graphic novel. I have to say it's one of the darker ones, and I could see the foreign influence in it also. If you like graphic novels with a harder twist to them, this is a must read.

No comments:

Post a Comment