Friday, January 13, 2012

Wet & Wild by Sandra Hill, 352 pages


Ragnor Magnusson, a Viking who has lost his enthusiasm for bedsport, fears that at the ripe age of twenty-seven, he may never find his soul mate. When he drowns and finds himself in the future, he instantly knows that Alison MacLean is who he is meant to be with and protect. Finding himself in the middle of SEAL training, this rough-and-tough Viking must figure out a way to woo the woman he wants. Alison, a doctor for the Navy, has hopes of becoming a female SEAL, and this muscle-bound hunk, won't keep her from achieving her dreams, even though "Max" seems to showing up in new dreams. When this Viking and doctor get together, the combination is sure to be explosive!
"Wet & Wild" by Sandra Hill is a re-release, but since I missed it the first time, I'm glad I caught it this time around. This time-traveling Viking series promises to be fun, steamy, and an enjoyable treat. I look forward to reading about Ragnor's family, especially his sister, Madrene.
In my defense, this was a review book sent to me, I didn't pick it out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment