Saturday, January 26, 2013

Courtney Crumrin:The Night Things by Ted Naifeh, 134 pages

When I went to pick up my comic book subscription at Hurley's Heroes, I made the mistake of looking at the graphic novels for sale. This caught my eye, and because I had a coupon, decided to give it a try. Courtney's status-crazed parents have moved in with their great-uncle to take care of him (and take advantage of the free rent) and Courtney must try to fit into a new school while dealing with the strange events taking place in the house. It seems that Courtney's great (and no one is sure of how many greats it is exactly) uncle is in touch with dark and supernatural creatures. This was a good read, with wonderful artwork. I am going to have to pick up the second book for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment