Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dust & Decay by Jonathan Maberry, 519 pages


The long awaited sequel to Rot & Ruin is finally here. Benny and his brother Tom are finally setting out to find the jet Benny and Nix saw fly over the mountains. Benny, Nix, Lilah, and Tom are leaving Mountainside for good, but saying goodbye to friends is hard. From the very start, nothing goes as planned. And before they know it, some of them are facing Gameland, where children and teenagers are forced to fight zombies in pits for the amusement of adults. Also, clues lead them to believe that Charlie Pink-eye is still alive!
I don't want to give anything away about this story, but it was fast-paced, filled with twists that I didn't see coming and heartbreaking in places. I hated everytime I had to stop reading due to real life. All I can say is that Jonathan Maberry better write a third book for this series or I might be forced to track him down and relive Stephen King's Misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment