Monday, May 6, 2013

Unhallowed Ground by Heather Graham, 362 pages

Sarah McKinley is in the process of restoring the beautiful old Florida mansion she bought to turn it into a bed and breakfast. Little does she expect to find the remains of dozens of bodies in the walls, most over a century old. Caleb Anderson is in town trying to track down the killer of two missing girls, and for some reason he is drawn to Sarah's house. The two quickly feel an attraction that quickly grows into fullblown passion. But Sarah's house may be the death of them both!
A friend of mine is a huge Heather Graham fan, so I decided to give the author a try. While I do enjoy mysteries and the paranormal, this one just didn't grab me. I will say, I didn't figure the killer out at all, until the grand reveal. I will probably give this author another try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment