Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Seven Deadlies by Gigi Levangie, 224 pages

Perry Gonzales is a freshman at Mark Frost Academy, and her job is baby-sitting her fellow students. Need someone to tutor your shopaholic daughter, keep your son out of your prescription drugs while you're at fashion week, and such? Perry is your girl. Her college application is a collection of seven stories featuring her baby-sitting jobs that correspond with the seven deadly sins.
This book grabbed my attention with the title and cover, and was a treat to read from page one. It was witty, funny, twisted, and well-written. Just when you thought you knew how it was going to end though, BAM, curveball out of left field that left me reeling. I'm still not sure how I feel about the ending, but I wholeheartedly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment