Thursday, July 3, 2014

People I want to Punch in the Throat by Jenn Mann, 164 pages

This was one of the funniest books I'd read recently. Covering life in the suburbs of Kansas, this author covered playdates, mommy wars, pajamas in the school pickup lane, husbands, and neighbors perfectly. I love her snarky attitude and her honesty about about not helping with homework because she'd rather watch her DVR. I will be reading everything this author writes because she is the voice I hear inside my head. I would go to one of her book signings, except I'm too lazy to get dressed on my day off and I'm pretty sure she's too lazy to hold one.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, thanks for reviewing my lazy ass. However, you made a mistake, That's not my cover. I don't know whose book that is, but it's not mine. I'm lazy, but I can read and I know that's not my name on the cover. This one is mine: http://www.amazon.com/People-Want-Punch-Throat-Competitive-ebook/dp/B00EGMHJQ6/ref=sr_1_1? ie=UTF8&qid=1404481015&sr=8-1&keywords=jen+mann.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry. I was trying to find it since it was an ebook and just saw the title and first name. Evidently, I'm kind of lazy too, lol.

      Delete