Sunday, March 10, 2024

Fatkini by Monica Ross, 261 pages

 Big boobs, tiny waist, wide hips, and long legs. That's me, Zelda Gordon.

The world calls me plus-sized.

My parents call me voluptuous.

My ex-boyfriend Tristan? He called me an embarrassment. So I kicked him outta my house and outta my life. But the damage was done and my confidence crawled into the gutter with him.

Until two of the sexiest, sweetest guys I've ever met lifted me up.

Drew and Aithan call me a Valkyrie, they call me beautiful, and they love me just the way I am. And you know what? I think I can learn to love myself, too. Unless jealousy rears its ugly head and murders our happiness just as it's taking shape.

Because an ex's spite is more dangerous than my curves.

NOTE: If you find cussing offensive, if you skip past the sex scenes, or if the idea of multiple love interests makes you clutch your pearls (not in a good way), The Fatkini Chronicles ain’t the books for you. But, if you love curvy girl, chronic illness romance with a why choose relationship and two cinnamon roll heroes who are all about her happiness, then this series is calling your name.



No comments:

Post a Comment