Monday, January 3, 2011

The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice, 481 pages


The Vampire Lestat is one of my favorite vampires books. I've read this book probably 4-5 times as it is. I first read this book when I was 16 (it had been out for a few years already) and fell in love with Lestat instantly. He is the "damnedest creature" and proud of it. Anne Rice created a new type of vampire, dark, brooding, sexy, fun, dangerous, creatures of the dark who walk among us, no longer hiding in the shadows. This is a great sequel to Interview with a Vampire, in fact, this is a much better book than Interview.

3 comments:

  1. You are going to outread EVERYONE, Danya! This is Stephanie btw and I am working on my first book. My goal is one a week, but it probably won't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome goal, Stephanie! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cari! So far, it's one a month. ;)

    And Danya, you are some kind of superhuman reading MACHINE!! You read "The Vampire Lestat" sometime between the hours of 7am and 4pm?!?! Are you freaking kidding me??!!?!! wow. I am in awe of you.

    ReplyDelete