Friday, May 27, 2011

Dead Reckoning By Chalaine Harris, 325 pages


Sookie Stackhouse is just trying to recover from the insane twists and turns her life has taken but the calm is just a momentary quiet before everything in life starts to go crazy again. Her vampire lover Eric is keeping something from her, someone has firebombed the bar she works out, and an enemy from the past has reappeared. All in all, Sookie's life is back to normal.
This was a great book to read to just enjoy a fun dose of what I call mind candy. I have enjoyed this series from book one, I watch the tv show (new season next month, yippee) and I'm even collecting the comic books. Charlaine Harris is a great author with multiple series, now I just need to get her to come to the Joplin Public Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment