Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Narcissus in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton, 424 pages


Richard no longer wants Anita to be lupa of his werewolves, a new leader for the wereleopards is in town, and Anita finds herself overwhelmed by the ardeur, a thirst that must be fed by blood or lust. All in all, another normal time for Anita.
This is the book that took this series from a fun and dark vampire/werewolf series to an almost sexually disturbing series, but I still read the books. Now, I'm just creeped out when I see my mother-in-law reading them.

2 comments:

  1. You don't censor your Mother-in-law's reading??? You need to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm thinking about it. When I see my mother-in-law reading a book that features some pretty hardcore sex scenes, I want to blush. But I can't say anything because I only know about the sex scenes because I read the book.

    ReplyDelete