Friday, June 17, 2011

Green Fairy Book by Andrew Lang, 408 pages


I was helping my daughter pick out books in the children's department and I found this on the fairytale wall. I love the original Grimm fairy tales, and this is similar. Evidently there were different collections put out under the "color" fairy tales and this is the third one. It features fairy tales from predominately Europe and some from China and Japan. I had read many before, but there were a few I didn't remember. One of the things I liked about this book was that I could read a few fairy tales, put the book down, and come back to it the next day. I read this book before bed over the last week, without feeling like I had lost my place. I think I will be looking for the other collections in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment