Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? by Max Brallier, 384 pages


I was a huge fan of choose-your-own adventure books as a child and always hated the fact that I had outgrown them. But no longer! "Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?" by Max Brallier had brought back the choose-your-own adventure books, revamped and ready to go for adults. The zombie apocalypse has hit and it's up to you to make the decisions that will keep you alive or have you end up as zombie fodder. There is tons of blood, gore, and zombie butt-kicking to keep you entertained. With tons of multiple storylines, there are a variety of ways for your story to go, with you spending hours making choice after choice. One of the fun things about the book is when it calls you on making a stupid or selfish choice. This book is one that I have already recommended to a ton of people, and I will pick it up many times to see just how well I do during a zombie apocalypse. I even read through every page at the end just to make sure I had explored every path and option in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment