Sunday, August 28, 2011

Here We Go Again by Betty White, 303 pages


Betty White has been been acting for decades, with Golden Girls still being one my favorite shows. Heck, I even saw all of The Golden Palace episodes, so I've really enjoyed her repopularity. This book is a re-released memoir covering her television career from 1949 to 1995. I hadn't realized just how many shows she had been in, that one of her husbands had been the host of Password, and all the talk shows and games shows she's done. While the book wasn't as funny as I thought it would be (blame Betty White's hilarious SNL performance and Hot in Cleveland) it was still a good read. I learned a lot about the the early days of television and it was neat to hear some of the behind the scenes stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment